Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Paranoia - or When Someone Really IS Out to Get You

I'm not sure what's up with my mother, but we are going another round of "you're trying to take all my money." She has said this to me about four or five times now since Dad passed.

The kicker is - it appears the guy that has been helping my parents with yard work, painting and such....really IS out to get them. Financially ---- anyways.

I've found out that in the last two or three weeks, he has charged her $40 for some woodwork (that probably took him 30 minutes and was a real shoddy job) and $60 for mowing the yard (which is about $20 too much for the amount of yard there is).

Now...she's mad at ME for not telling her not to let him do it.

Today, I am suppose to go over and get her car and get an oil change done. I feel like I am getting ready to do battle with her - and I don't like it.

Thankfully, she has a doctor appointment in about a week. I'm going to discuss the paranoia with him and see what we need to do. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment