Thursday, June 21, 2012

Say what?

My mother has bills piling up.

I normally help her pay them and then when my uncle was in town he was helping her. He left a week ago, however, and I didn't find this out until Tuesday. That night she told me that she had mail coming in that I needed to look at. She also told me that she lost her checkbook.

I replied that I would come over on Wednesday (yesterday) and help look for the checkbook and also help her catch the bills up. She was happy with that and was suppose to call me when she got back from the doctor on Wednesday afternoon.

Yesterday, however, she did call me to tell me she was back. She also told me that her credit card got declined when she tried to get gas. I asked her if she knew whether the bill was paid or not. She didn't. She said she had a whole pile of bills sitting on the floor....but....

She didn't want me to help her.....because....she doesn't trust me because....I KEEP TELLING HER THAT I AM TRYING TO HELP HER.

Huh? Say what?

No comments:

Post a Comment